Easter is Sunday, April 8 and we would like to wish all our customers a very happy holiday.
Roxie (one of our outstanding customer service agents) gave up chocolate for Lent and can’t wait for Easter to finally arrive so she can bite the ears of a great big chocolate bunny. We asked Roxie and other Jamin’ Leather staff members to share their favorite Easter treats.
Favorite Easter Treats
- Peeps – It doesn’t feel like Easter without some brightly colored marshmallow chicks. Jamin’ Jamie likes his Peeps stale and chewy… maybe ‘cuz he’s so old and stale himself!
- Chocolate Bunny – No cheap, knockoff bunny for us. We want the good stuff.
- Creme Eggs – You can never eat one without getting goo all over your chin.
- Edible Easter Grass – Say what? Easter grass you can eat?! Why?
- Jelly Beans – Gourmet only! Like amaretto, key lime pie, strawberry shortcake, orange creamsicle…
- Peanut Butter Eggs – Just ‘cuz it’s bigger than a normal Reese’s cup.
- Pastel M&Ms – Sure, they taste exactly like a regular M&M, but the colors are so much fun.
- Malted Eggs – Plain or chocolate coated. Yum either way.
- Truffles – The pinnacle of chocolaty perfection.
What are you hoping to see in your Easter Basket on Sunday morning?