We love the 4th of July. What can be more fun than celebrating the birth of our country with family and friends? In the spirit of the holiday, we have compiled a list of fun (and not so fun) activities to help you get the most out of your Independence Day.
Fun 4th of July Activities
- Shooting off fireworks
- Game of corn-hole (bean toss for you Yankees) in the park
- July 4th parade
- Ribs, steak or chicken on the bbq
- Outdoor festivals and concerts
- Watermelon, pie or hotdog eating contest
- Beer and more beer!
- Savings on leather apparel
Lame 4th of July Activities
- Cleaning out the garage
- Road-kill barbeque with the redneck bros
- Quilting Bee with Nana
- Dr. Phil marathon on TV
- Spending $200 on sparklers
- Playing canasta with your in-laws
- Paying too much for your riding leathers
Jamin’ Leather will be open on the 4th of July. Customer service will be available from 10am to 5pm. Stop by if you are in the area. Happy 4th of July!